Thursday 21 October 2010

Semiotics

I know I should find this subject interesting, but I just don't. It feels like it's over-complicating things which are abvious in life. It's something which we all do almost every day of our lives, and while it's good to have a deeper understanding of it, it's not something I'm particularly interested in studying or writing and essay about.

So instead, I'm going to go completely off topic and put up this brilliant short animation by Michael Dudok I found the other day.

The only thing I disliked about it was the soundtrack. Maybe it's just me, but a lot of it didn't seem to fit particularly well. Some parts worked fine, but I still believe Michael could've used something more emotional to compliment the story better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home